Thursday, December 6, 2007

So it begins...

I spent my last six months retired from the Blogging world when Trader-X pulled the plug on what was - in my opinion - the best trading blog on the Internet. I was just a part-timer, contributing a chart or two every now and again. I always toyed with the idea of starting my own Blog, and decided now was as good a time as any.

The question is, will I keep at it? Will I enjoy the longevity of Trader-X or even - dare I say - Trader Mike? Or go the way of Victoria and others with grand aspirations but no time or desire to follow through?

I enjoy writing, and I think I have a lot to give back in the way of trading. So, I hope for the former.

Stay tuned as I build out the Blog and follow in the example of my mentor.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom C!!!!

I can't wait for the charts. Are you doing daily, or intraday?

Glenn said...

Welcome back, I look forward to your posts!!

Jerry said...

Nice to see you back Tom C. I was wonder where you are. How is day trading?

Can't wait to see your trade posted.

Anonymous said...

welcome back!

if you see "X", tell him he was right about Entourage!

Prospectus said...

Great to have you back, Tom! I'll be reading every day.

Unknown said...

Welcome back Tom C!!!!!

chancee said...

NICE!!!

So happy to see you you've started your own blog. I for one will be a regular visitor.

Anonymous said...

Tom C!
Aloha. Looking forward. Best to Trader X when you "see" him.

Anonymous said...

"Tom C" it is nice to have you back...I have always enjoyed your stories and your thoughts.

DAK

Unknown said...

Tom C, I paid strict attention to your prior contributions to Trader X's site and so I'm looking forward to more from you.

Lord Shag said...

hi tom, got to know you and your comments off x's blog which i unfortunately only just started reading a few weeks before he pulled the plug. However it was an inspiration and still is since i decided to try out his techniques.

I always liked your commentary and i am looking forward to reading your blog. i hope it lasts. BTW Tom, why don't you encourage regular readers/posters to leave a bit of info about themselves so that everyone who decides to particpate can maybe benefit from the flow of info. cheers and best wishes, shane.

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back. I had not looked at Trader-X's blog for months. I decided to take a look today and was pleased to hear you plan to start blogging. Looking forward to your posts.

Alien

Rafitax said...

Nice to see you back Tom...

Regards from Spain..

@bclund said...

Great to have you back Tom C.

Now tell me.........was Victoria really Trader X........?

LOL.!!!

Formerly ADD Trader
http://addtrader.wordpress.com