Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Where in the world is Tom C?

Greetings. I have been noticeably absent, and appreciate the emails from several of you asking about my well-being.

One of my two best friends had a tragic accident/health issue, and it has been touch-and-go. The prognosis is improving, and I am guardedly optimistic about the future. The upcoming weeks still hold many trials and a lot of rehabilitation, but I am thinking only positive thoughts.

I have had this best friend since 1997, and she has stood by my side through thick and thin. She has always been there to put a smile on my face, and always looked at me through eyes that saw me as a better person than I really am.

So days have been hectic, and will continue to be. I hope to start posting again in the future, but when I don't know. Maybe a few weeks. Keep checking back and I would appreciate any good thoughts you can spare for my friend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to your friend. I anxiously await your return.

Anonymous said...

Yes Tom. Good luck to your friend and hopes for a speedy recovery.

bl said...

Many blessings Tom

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to your friend.
Hope you can be back soon with good news.

Jose V.

Anonymous said...

Godspeed to you and your friend.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your friend. You are truly a good friend to her. If only we had more Tom C's :). take care........

Quentin