Sunday, January 20, 2008

Some answers...

Here are some of the most oft asked questions of me since I began blogging:

Q.) How many trades do you make a day?
A.) Usually 4-6.

Q.) Do you go in with a bias every day (if it will be up/down)?
A.) Absolutely not. I rarely look at the overall market...I just take the setups that appear daily whether they are short or long.

Q.) How do you prepare your watchlist?
A.) I don't want to re-create the wheel. See Trader-X's posts here.

Q.) What are your favorite Xbox games?
A.) Right now I am really into Halo, Call of Duty 4, Mortal Kombat, and Beautiful Katamari.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - Someone else plays Katamari? I have not been able to play it on Xbox...but I have wanted to so bad! How is it? DO you like it? That is my favorite game!!!

You must be my soulmate!

Tom C said...

It is fun on Xbox - I love it.

Sorry, I only have one soulmate. But best of luck finding yours.

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Bioshock yet? Great FPS.

anarco said...

I am studying Trader X charts and I have not seen many 5 min charts there. Is that something new in your trading? Is it difficult to manager several position when you are trading 5 min charts?
Thanks in advance!
anarco

Tom C said...

anarco, I make reference to the fact that I trade 5-minute charts but X did not in my earlier post.

Yes, in general it is harder managing more positions...or the same amount as I would trading 15-minute charts.