Saturday, March 8, 2008

Finding my groove...

Many thanks to those of you who read, comment, and send me emails. My posting is not very consistent, but I hope to spend more time on the blog after June. I have a lot going on now - trading, a new motorcycle, family health issues, Xbox, world peace. All of that takes time, and posting on the blog ranks low on the list. But I intend to keep moving forward, and the second half on 2008 should see a higher frequency of posts.

In the meantime, I will continue to post a chart or two a week as well as some random thoughts.

Next week I am headed to the Pacific Northwest for vacation. I am flying into Seattle, and will eventually make my way down to Oregon and visit Bend and Portland. I hope to get in some good outdoor activities - climbing, hiking, et cetera. I will not be trading, so I wish everyone a profitable week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Pacific Northwest is beautiful. Have a wonderful trip.

Anonymous said...

Travel safe and enjoy your time away.

Anonymous said...

bon voyage. squirt out into the Gorge to Hood River for lunch. nice, easy drive - cool town.

Anonymous said...

Bend is a great city. Take some photos of the mountains.